To perform Update, follow the next steps:
- Download the desired update version to the device from which you are going to update.
- With the device without power, press the bottom black button (just above the joystick) and turn on the power (usually this will be the ignition key)
- The led will go on without blinking in cyan color. This indicates that the controller is in access point mode. You can release the button.
- Do a search for Wi-Fi networks from the device that has saved the update file. You will see the HESA network. Connect to her with HESAPARTS password. Disconnect the mobile data connection.
- Once connected, from the browser enter the address 192.168.1.1
- You will enter the update screen, where, you can see the version that is installed on your device. Enter model (NAVCOMM) and password (NAVCOMM)…both in upper case
- Select the file you have downloaded and press “update”
- Wait for 100% update to finish. It will only take a few seconds.
- You can install the version you want, for example, if you are on version 2 you can downgrade to version 1. This way if the update is not to your liking you can always go back to the previous one
VERY IMPORTANT: Never update with a file that is not official from HESAPARTS. Otherwise you can irreversibly damage the device.
Release stable version
The functionality of the central button on the joystick has been canceled due to unwanted presses
Fix reconection problems on pairing